1     Stone Knife
2     Stone Hatchet
5     Bandage
6     Tourch
7     Stone Mining Pick
8     Stone Hammer
3     Campfire
4     Bunch Of Branches

To quickly raise the level of survival to 10 (maximum) it will need 400 cuttings and make only torches.

This is fine, but the real problem with this skill comes from the fact that at this point its maximum level is 10.

/I know that developers have an idea for the future, but for now can do something quickly/

The problem is in the quality of the tools, which can vary from 20% to 150% (what I seen).

Recipe level> 1 Skill - average quality of the tools - 92%
 Recipe level> 1 Skill - average quality of the tools - 95%
 Recipe level  = Skill - average quality of the tools - 97%
 Recipe level <1 Skill - average quality of the tools - 98%
 Recipe level <2 Skill - average quality of the tools - 100%
 Recipe level <3 Skill - average quality of the tools - 102%
 Recipe level <4 Skill - average quality of the tools - 105%
 Recipe level <5 Skill - average quality of the tools - 108%
 Recipe level <6 Skill - average quality of the tools - 112%
 Recipe level <7 Skill - average quality of the tools - 117% (88-145)
 Recipe level <8 Skill - average quality of the tools - 120% (90-148)
 Recipe level <9 Skill - average quality of the tools - 122% (91-150)

*same goes for weapons and armor - At 100 instrument

With a maximum level 10 it stone hammer and a mining pick are only + 2-3 levels below their ability. The average level of production is about 96 to 102%, with most cases is less than 100.
Another mining pick is bronze, which requires level 25 smithing. No mention that for a number need 228 copper ore and others. This makes the stone pickaxe needed much time. Same for the hammer.

My suggestion is to raise the level of skill survival until at least 15 or pickaxe and hammer went down 4-5 level of skill

Moreover, this skill should take other actions:

• For example, food. They are a kind of survival. To make soup, you have to reached level of skill. Needless will be made separately skill for food. It is survival.

• May the acquisition of seedlings, arable soil and fieldand, also and collecting wild carrots, mushrooms, herbs are in this skill. Before you can picking, then you have to have knowledge;)

• wooden sign - as an icon that shows you where the house so  when digging sign into the ground, to mark a spot on the map and icon appears to indicate this place for some time

Thus the maximum level of skill may be greater

As for food, I suggest to have dried meat, which is made from raw meat and dried - which is a skill in skinnig