Hi, so I just found this game a couple of days ago, and I've been playing it a lot since then. I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm really excited to see more added to the game, and I just have a few things I'd like to ask about it and suggest, as well as point out some awkward translations and bugs I have noticed. :)
• In the skill menu, when a skill has not been used or leveled at all yet, it says 'Havn't been used yet.', this should be 'Hasn't been used yet.' or perhaps 'Skill has not been used yet.' instead.
• After eating enough of a certain food type it tells you 'You can't eat it anymore.' This is really awkward sounding and kind of unclear. I think it would be better if it said, maybe, 'You can't eat any more of this.' or 'You can't eat any more of this right now.'
• In the crafting menu under ground types (like pavement, and grass), I think 'Ground' and 'Ground Area' should instead be 'Dirt' and 'Dirt Area'. I think this sounds better and makes more sense in english.
• When you can't complete an action, such as trying to drag and drop a item out of a container and on to the ground, you get the message 'Did not work out.' I think a better message for this might be something like 'You can't do this.'
• In the cash shop, the crafting recipes you can buy say they are a 'Drawing', but I think a better term in english would be 'Blueprint'.
• If you are crafting and need a specific tool for the item you are trying to craft, automatically switch to the needed tool if you have one in your inventory. It can get very annoying having to switch back and forth equipping the different tools constantly when you're trying to craft different things.
Like if I am crafting something wooden and I need to have my hatchet equipped- if it's in my inventory just equip it for me when I start to craft the item it's needed for.
• Mount breeding. This might not be a possibility but I just always love when I can raise and breed mounts and pets in MMOs.
• Craftable leather and metal armor for mounts, and also leather saddles. For more protection for mounts (if they can be attacked- I don't have one yet so I'm not sure.) or just to make them look more fancy!
• I read that you can tame animals in game to use as mounts, like deer and bears. Can you also find and tame horses, or do you need to buy them with gold?
If you can tame horses in the wild- what horse colors are available?
Also if you tame a mount yourself, can it be stolen by other players?
• Is there an options menu, if so, how can I access it? I'd like to hide the bar at the bottom of the game screen that shows fps, ping, etc.
• When the game releases, will the world maps or our character progress reset?
• When the game releases and has different servers (PvP, Peaceful, Private servers) will I use my same character for all of them, or will I be creating a new character for each server?
Bugs and Issues:
• Randomly the game closes itself without giving me any errors.
• The game constantly switches between running well at 60fps, to running very slowly at 15fps. Not sure why.
• When another player is nearby they do not seem to load in instantly for me. My fps drops to almost 0, and then suddenly there's just a player next to me whenever my fps gets better. I expect this to be a big problem for me eventually, if a player is trying to kill me and I can't even see them at first!