We continue to rework PvP system. In the next update will appear 15 combat abilities that depend on the skills:
- Roll. Allows you to quickly reduce or increase the distance.
- Charge. Allows you to quickly reduce or increase the distance.
- Defend. Hide behind a shield. While the shield is raised - blocking is activated without a cooldown, but you can not run.
- Swift strikes. Several strikes in a row without delay.
- Whirling rage. Deals damage to all enemies around.
- Kneecapper. The blow to the shin.
- Bouncer. Knocks the enemy upon impact.
- Pounce. Rapid reducing the distance with enemy and hitting them.
- Deadly strike. Strike the enemy ignoring his armor.
- Suppression. Blow to the head. If your opponent without a helmet, he will die. Otherwise, he get a stun for a short time.
- Stone breaker. Damages shield and prevents blocking for a while.
- Puncture. Critical hit with a chance to cause bleeding.
- Crippling shot. Stuns an enemy when hit.
- Rain of arrows. Many arrows inflict damage on the area.
- Rapid fire. Several shots in a row in a short time.
But that's not all - you'll see in the update fixes more bugs and a few surprises! Play Wild Terra and follow the news.