Playtime: Arround 10 hours
Net speed: 300MB
- Ok for me, I like this kind of art. I belive much ppl with get discouraged to play, though.
- Would like to be able to rotate camera / auto transparent sprites that are close to me.
- Some building sizes seems unrealistic
User interface 3/10
- Really big UI. Would love to be able to scale it
- Only 1 action bar sucks
- Not being able to customize shortcuts sucks*
- Having to drag between item slots sucks. I know u come from Haven and Hearth. Learn from what they did in this subject.
- I don't like being unable to swap tools without 1 free slots.
- I don't like being unable to wield two tools at the same time.
- Not being able to grab and move some windows of the interface sucks.
- Thanks for WASD movement. Maybe add Gamepad support? A lot of GF/BF casuals would join us ;D
- There's some interesting graphic functions in hidden key shortcuts. Why not make a checkable list?
- We need a button that reveals all interactuable elements on screen. I don't like actual way to find a tree I can chop for my current carpentry.
- I wouldn't show all craftables/buildables, only those you have learned. Maybe add filters in the window? (have materials, have skill, have discovered)
- For current state, the game is enjoyable. Lots of things to do.
- Can't move a basket/cupboard after its built? Sucks!
- Combat is easier than Haven and Hearth. May have bad points, but I like the way it is for this game.
- Would like some character customization via skills or attributes.
- Lots of different features are unlocked since begining (ranged hunting, base building, harvesting, ...). May be overhelming for newbs, but it felt great for me.
- Being able to start with friends is a great decission.
- Would like to have some kind of map.
- Goods processing mechanics should be better explained. Make it fast and do it in the item tooltip, (example, bronze ore).
- Would love to have some early cooking recipies.
- Its just ok.
- When u craft 1 item the song changes to crafting mode, then goes back to main song in 3 secs. Feels weird
- Hard to hunt people because of lag spikes when chasing em.
- Animals feels just like resources. Improve their AI with richer interactions.
- Since there's little info about game mechanics, please change workshop buildings so they can't store items they doesn't accept as crafting input. (i.e: small dryer and large hide).
- Implement soon a trading interface to make things easier for hermits.
- Finding ores feels hard as hell. Also, 8 ores for 1 bar? Dafuq?
I like this game. Looks very promising. Wish I would be one of its developers xD
I'm affraid Phaser is easy to hack. You better be prepared.