Everything described hereafter - still in development or exists only in the plans. Remember that a lot can change and the dates may be delayed. We will do everything to make changes more better and timely.
We already wrote about what the Corrupted Lands is and who lives there. And now let's take a closer look at the role of Crystals, and what practical benefits can be obtained from a new type of territories.
In the center of each Corrupted Land will be the Perfect Warp Crystal - a huge crystal that distorted the environment and changed the flora and fauna around. The crystal can be split with a siege weapon, and then it will be available for the extraction of Crystal Shards using a pickaxe. After 25 hours, the crystal will take its original state, and players will be able to use a siege weapon again. The resulting shards are used to create Scroll of Warp.
In addition to the Perfect Crystal, in the Corrupted Lands very rarely will appear Small Warp Crystals, which can be planted on your own territory. They are very finicky, and to grow such a crystal, it will take a lot of effort. But if you succeed, you can use the grown crystal to determine the type of created Scroll of Warp.
Growing a crystal and creating the Scroll of Warp
To create a scroll, you need 3 ingredients:
- Pure parchment (made in several stages from a large dried skins);
- The essence of the Perfect Warp Crystal (created from a crystal shards on a steel anvil).
- The essence of the Small Warp Crystal.
Growing a Small Warp Crystal:
- Free up more space for the crystal. After planting it is necessary to wait for the crystal to grow a little.
- Then it should be fertilized within 12 hours, otherwise the crystal will not form for further growth. Formless crystal can be broken with a pick and get a few random types of essences. To properly fertilize the crystal, you need to use reagents in a certain order.
- The formed crystal will give more Small Crystals. However, instead of forming it can be re-fertilize, and then the crystal will move to the next stage of growth (if you fertilized incorrectly, you will get a formless crystal).
- After repeating the fertilizer procedure, the crystal will move to a new stage of growth. Possible and unsuccessful transition, and the higher the stage, the higher the chance of failure (from 20% to 60%). With each new stage of the crystal growth will provide more resources during splitting, and at the last stage can be splited only with a siege weapon.
Next time, we will tell you more about scrolls of distortion, their types and effects on the quality of items. Subscribe and follow the news.