It's nice to hear that you like our game!
I've read on the site that you will add caverns and other similar places to explore, is that so? Because would it be great for PvE Content.
- Will you also add Dungeons, various Bosses or other events to enrich the PvE compartment?
We do not have any instances in the game, therefore there are no dungeons or caverns, but every server contains at least one pve zone with monsters and bosses instead of common animals.
- For what i've seen and know about PvP i already like it so would not know if you have anything else in mind...
I'm not sure that I got your point, but I'll try to answer: we have 2 types of server - pve and pvp:
- On pvp servers there are no safe zones, everybody can kill each other everywhere. Once a week there is a siege time, when you can build a siege weapons and brake through enemies walls. And once a day you could fight for iron ore (most valuable resource in a game).
- On pve server only 1/10 of server territory is marked for pvp, but even there, attacks on another player is rare. Usually people help each other. There are no mines or sieges, nobody could attack, it is way more easier to play on pve.
- If there is a Roadmap it would be even better, maybe there is already and i will not see it, can you devs or players know more than me give me more info about the future of this game?
Unfortunately we don't have official roadmap, only a internal development plan. And of course it is not a secret. Until we make a release we are going to add:
- animal taming (you can tame animals now, but you don't need any skill to do this)
- symbiosis of alchemy and witchcraft
- possibly stats (strength, dexterity and etc.)
- upgrade of food system
- some kind of auto attack system to help people fight for their castles if they are being attacked by superior forces of the enemy
- interface rebuild, because it is completely outdated...
Those are global things that we want to add, but usually we add something new every 2-3 weeks.
- Is there a kind of keybinding to assign according to their preferences?
We din't add this feature to interface yet, but if you play via steam, you could find config.js in you game folder. In this file you could reassign keys. But unfortunately, every time you update your client - this file could be overwritten.. As is said, we have completely outdated interface :(
- When will the day-night cycle be implemented? It would make the whole thing more impressive with the campfire lights and the general darkness.
Well we din't thought about day/night yet.
- Can you fish in the future?
I'm afraid only after release of the game, which we plan in September.