1. PvE is bit boring right now. Animals should make their attacks slower so we could move away and dodge it, it should make fights more interesting. Wounded animals should trigger random action run or berserk mode (more damage per hit).
I would like more animals and more features:
- snakes - can be spawned when we crush stones, poisonous, drop skin and fangs when killed
- beavers - near water, can cut trees and build nests
- fish - fishing with rods and boats with nets
- bears could use caves to store bones of dead animals
- wolves should hunt rabbits and deers
- horses - not only for riding, they could pull carts or wagons
- sheep - wool clothes and other stuff
- bees - wild bees could be catched and after player make them beehive they could increase amount of crops gathered on fields and produce honey and wax
- rats - they could be spawned near or even in "player towns" and eat or poison food left on ground or in baskets, the larger town more rats is spawned
dogs - domesticated wolf, you have to catch one first and feed it with meat, can be used as pet to guard your domain, it barks when hostile players are nearby, can fight during siege, but only as defender, dog can't leave your domain, you can have max 2-3 dogs per domain
- cows - gives milk, when killed gives hide, meat, but to grow one you need tons of wheat or other food
- pigs - gives different kind of meat than cow and hide
We should be able to see our dmg just like we can see armor at top of the screen.
We should have 3 damage types and 3 armor types:
- piercing - arrows, spears, knives and partially swords (swords should have mixed dmg 50% dmg piercing, 50% slashing)
- slashing - partially swords, axes, sickle
- bashing - hammers, balista projectile
Naked player has 0% armor of each type.
Hide armors - more or less 15-25% for each dmg type
Leather - 40% vs piercing, 30% slashing, 40% bashing
Metal - 60% piercing, 50% slashing, 20% bashing
Shield wooden - 25% piercing, 10% slashing, 5% bashing
Shield metal - 35% piercing, 20% slashing, 10% bashing
(I know numbers we can see in game are not %, just wanted to show difference between types of dmg and armors)
Using metal armor and shield should give you ~95% resistance vs piercing dmg (ranged weapons)
Wooden walls would have 100% piercing armor and 50% slashing and bashing (you can't destroy palisade with arrows), sword would be weaker vs walls than axe or hammer.
2.1 Siege we should be able to pick "siege hours" while building domain and only during those hours our stone walls can be destroyed. It should be range like 20:00-23:00 or maybe larger than 3 hours, depends how people are going to use it.
bronze (craftable from copper and tin)
damascus steel (craftable https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel )
silver - mainly for coins and jewellery
gold - same as silver only less common
We could get copper mines it should be very very common metal, so weak tools, weapons and armors would be obtainable without leaving domain.
But if you want something better you have to search for better spots.
4. Diablo like Alt button to highlight items on ground and character names
5. Chests, Cupboards, tanning structure, anvil and other small "buildings" should be moveable