@Nightmare said in Stats?:
@Sadico we added some more information about stats. Check tooltips in a Character window.
All effects and abilities working the same in pve and pvp except stuns and instakill (animals are dump and helpless enough without stuns).
Chances are simply added together. You have 30% crit chance and you get 20% from stat - you have 50% crit chance total. If you don't have crit chance on a weapon, but you have it, for example, 25% from perception, then it will be 25% crit chance in total.
so after the uptade that show the damage numbers i can say the abilities that have 100% critical chance or bleeding does not work on pve, or the abosrtion bonus on the heavy armor skill and shield skill seems dont work too. So we have few abilities that work on pve.
In my opinion there should be some ability of range weapons that would slow enemies.