This post is deleted!
Iron, what lvl mining needed or how many intelligence points need to see iron on map? I would like to know how many mining lvl needed or intelligence points to find iron on hardcore PvP server?? Also how to make iron and steel bars? I was no't on tutorial and I have not played for a year.
To see Iron, you need Intelligence lvl 9 at least and a minimun os lvl 28 mining. If you whant, a friend here in the Forum made a calculator. it's in the link bellow:
To make Iron it's simple, just put the ores in the furnace and you'll receive iron bloom, with that just use it on an Anvil to make iron Ingots.
Now, to make Steel is another history... cause you'll need to make a misture of iron with charcoal and put it in the Crucible and with that you'll have a 30% chance to make steel, the other 70% you'll make cast-iron...
I think on the English wiki you'll find more info about that.
@Nixnaq said in Iron:
Iron, what lvl mining needed or how many intelligenceare to see iron on map? I would like if I can need a level of mining or intelligence to find iron? How can you because it was not at the tutorial, how are the iron and steel bars made? I have not played for a year.
I believe that the issue of the Forum Seach not working is being looked into.
The (lack of) iron visibility on the revised rules of Beta, has caught out several players, including myself. Here are useful links for levels needed for to see some or all Iron Ore.
Iron visibility Calculator: http://forum.playwildterra.com/topic/6100/mining-and-gathering-calculators
Process iron ore in a Bloomery
Then one needs hammer and anvil. Craft Menu: Craft Materials/Iron Materials/Iron Ingot (or use Craft Search "iron i" which is easier)
To produce Steel:
First from Craft Menu select Mining/"Iron with Charcoal"
Process the results in a "Refining Forge" for best conversion rates.
Steel rates are very poor with a lot of "Cast Iron" produced. There is limited use for this product, but it can be recycled, as for Iron Ore.
I hope this helps.