Hello;

Here I have some sugestions after 455 hours played, this is my opinion about some play styles that need to be balanced / reworked:

1- The crafter:

Problem:
Fact is that today, be a crafter is not worthy , because you can build up warrior character and be a crafter at the same time, but you cant be a crafter and warrior.How can you build a warrior and be a good crafter? Build your set and invest some money to buy scrolls.

Solution:
Items made by a crafter using a character with 12 int should give more than quality to the items, for example, if someone with 12 int craft an armor, this armor could give +1 to a random attibute or other bonus like eat less food.

2-The ranged play style:

Problem:
It's really boring to farm all the items needed to craft arrows, even if we do it, but arrows in PVP are useless, its already hard to hit somenone in a pvp battle, and if the guy is using iron set or steel, forget just run for your life, because the cost to bring a heavy armor user down with arrows do not worthy.

Solution:
Hit someone with arrows is already hard, just give more damage to bows and arrows, with more damage at least will worthy to try.

3-The tank:
Problem:
Another point for pvp is that if you are a tank you should do less damage, but you should be able to stay alive in the fights, well, you really do less damage, but even if you are in a steel set, a man with bronze pickaxe and leather set can kill you, so hardcore pvp servers, people just dont see any vantage on farming thozorium to craft a heavy thoz set, because bronze and iron weapons can kill you, so again its not worthy.

Solution:
Force the players to evolve in better weapons to kill the guys in better armor, solution here for that you could receive damage only from weapons from one tier less, for example, if you are using steel set, only iron or higher material weapons can hit you, if you are in a noble set, only steel and so on.

4-The PVE
Problem;
Here is the biggest problem for me in the game, we know that we have a small community, so when you hit the end game if you already have weapons and armor to fight for castles, you want to do it! but with no online players, what could you do? Some pve! but when you go to the corrupted lands, if you are a leather user, you can kill shammans, archers but ther is no point in doing that, the loot is not that good, its not worthy, if you are a heavy armor user, loot from rats and dogs are not that good. The proof that im right? Ikitos and ventar are dead servers, you can find someone only on mining hours and siege, that shows that pve should be improved.

Solution:
Dont add more mobs, just add better loot, higher the monster level, better the loot, crystal weapons was a great idea for the game, i spent some time getting those on the corrputed lands, now add crystal loot to repair this weapons, only the crystal core is not a good idea, because you need more players to break it.If you could drop steel bars, iron bars, hardened leather, iron / steel / leather / hardned leather armor sets from these mobs, man i'll stay all day farming there

Bleeding:

Problem:

Only players bleed.

Solution:

Mobs could bleed too please?