The test client is still up and running but only until Monday April 4th. This new update will add an ability to both catch and ride animals on the main servers. Very exciting!
To play the game on the main server, you will need to purchase one of our deeply discounted early access bundles. Now is the time to do it. Discounts up to 55% are active until Monday April 4th, 2016. Time is running out!
Download and install the test client here to help us fix any bugs you may find.
Changes and fixes 0.8.0.14
- Added lariat's to the list of traps for catching animals. A lariat is a rope lasso.
- All large animals must be non-aggressive toward you before you can use the lariat to capture.
- After catching a rideable animal, the owner can ride or release the animal into the wild.
- Settings for lariat's are preliminary. Please discuss your experience with their use on the forums.
- Added female iron and steel armor.
- Increased the amount of satiation at the start of the game and after a character revives.
- Crafting a noble cloak now requires red fabric. Hides are no longer used.
- Players in the PvE safe zone will no longer have an attack cursor appear on the character.
- Fixed a bug in which certain equipment on a player would not update when changing into a new outfit.