Here is one example I can help with. On the page, update, there are a few words which have not translated very well into the english language. Please send me a PM to discuss.

1. Saturation -> Satiation. This is the correct word you are looking for.

Here are my changes for our native English speaking players. I will post the patch notes on the wiki.

EDIT: posted this change log on wiki under name RighteousWT

The test client is still up and running but only until Monday April 4th. This new update will add an ability to both catch and ride animals on the main servers. Very exciting!

To play the game on the main server, you will need to purchase one of our deeply discounted early access bundles. Now is the time to do it. Discounts up to 55% are active until Monday April 4th, 2016. Time is running out!

Download and install the test client here to help us fix any bugs you may find.

• Changes and fixes 0.8.0.14

• Added lariat's to the list of traps for catching animals. A lariat is a rope lasso.

• All large animals must be non-aggressive toward you before you can use the lariat to capture.

• After catching a rideable animal, the owner can ride or release the animal into the wild.

• Settings for lariat's are preliminary. Please discuss your experience with their use on the forums.

• Added female iron and steel armor.

• Increased the amount of satiation at the start of the game and after a character revives.

• Crafting a noble cloak now requires red fabric. Hides are no longer used.

• Players in the PvE safe zone will no longer have an attack cursor appear on the character.

• Fixed a bug in which certain equipment on a player would not update when changing into a new outfit.

Testing is still going on, and in this update we have added the possibility to catch and ride on animals.
To gain access to the game on the main server, you need to purchase a bundle of early access. Now is the time to do it! Discounts up to 55% are active until Monday. Hurry up!

Download the test client ...

Changes and fixes 0.8.0.14

To the list of traps added larians for catching animals.
To catch a horse and a deer enough to use a larian, and aggressive animals need to be owned before catching.
After catching the animal's, owner can ride or release the animal into the wild.
Settings for larians preliminary, necessarily tell us about your experience with their use.
Added female iron and steel armor.
Increased the amount of saturation at the start of the game and after the revival.
Now, for the manufacture of noble cloak is required red fabric, not hides.
On player in the safe zone will no longer appear the cursor of attack.
Fixed a bug due to which the equipment on the player has not been updated, due to which the other players can see old outfit on him.