I was shocked to find that it takes 5 iron ingots to make just one nail! I've played several other games where nails are made and the ratio would be the other way around, i.e., one ingot producing 5 nails, which is a lot more logical, considering how small nails are in comparison to an ingot.
Nail recipe is unreasonable.
Hi, because this discusion is often...
- That are two hands full of nails.
- Nails are a valueable end resource and you can create better (endgame) items with this.
- The game has many several stages of crafting. Steelignots and iron nails need more iron. That is fact.
- The value from nails makes for other different buildings (half-timberded-stone) a Wow effect.
- You must NOT build fences or buildings with nails. Build standart houses (wood or stone)
- Other buildings with nail and stell is for show off, what you have great crafted.
- Work hard and you can build expensive buildings.
So its good. Not ever player must building all. Not everyone is a millionare or a king. You must hard work for it.
Thus, there are differences...
Well i see a solution to this problem... increase the amount of nails made from one ingot but also you can increase the number of nails needed for other endgame recipes.
So yes 5 iron ingots to make few nails sounds funny but using 5 nails to make 1 meter long wooden fence is not?
but that is only my stupid idea... :P