If anyone find any errors or suggestion send me a message! thks
Guides for Wild Terra
Apenas um mero espectador!
WIldTerra - 0.8.14.89
Part 1 - Food indicator (Satiety )
The food indicator it consists of two bars. One for food type (5 type - Meat, Bread, Vegetable, Fruid, Mixed) who fill the main bar- Satiety 0-100.
Each food type be completed by 0-100. When all "types of food bar" (TFB) are full (100), then Satiety is full too (100)
When performing actions (digging, riding, building, logging, hunting, and so on.) Is used stamina. If the indicator of stamina is full, then the indicator of food is not reduced, but should not perform any actions , even walking. Walking consumes food, although the stamina indicator shows 100.
Approximately for this distance, consumes 1 unit of some types of food.
Еxample: Meat-100, Bread-100, Vegetable-99, Fruid-100, Mixed-100
*if you go less (one square) and stop for 2 seconds and again pass the same distance - food not consumed
When spend 5 units of TFB, then spent one unit from the main bar (Satiety)
Еxample: Meat-99, Bread-99, Vegetable-99, Fruid-98, Mixed-100 Satiety = 99
Each tik restored stamina consumes 1 unit of TFB
Еxample: If stamina bar is 50 (need more 50 to 100) and each tik restored 10 stamina, we need 5 tik X 10 stamina. We lost 5 units of TFB
In principle when the Satiety bar is full (100 ) then full 10 stamina, every tik (5 sek). It should once the food indicator falls below 80, the filling of stamina fall to 6 (on tik) and so on (see pic). But sometimes it does, sometimes Satiety falling to 10 and still filled with 10 stamina every tik (5 sec.). It may be a bug or there could be something I can not understand :)
Part 2 - The Food
Food is divided into 5 type - Meat, Bread, Vegetable, Fruid, Mixed.
Example: Apple and grape are one type. If the Fruid bar is filled, Then can not eat foods that fill this type
This is a graph of the types of foods:
Some foods fill two types of FTB.
If you types bread is filled (100) and vegetables 50 , then you can not eat food that fills - bread and vegetables, because the type of bread is full (100).
Each food also fills and stamina. In the absence of stamina.
For the start of the game
It will fill Satiety - 80 / the first food of bread is when make Dough and bake it. Obtained Bannotsk +18 bread.
For a wide variety, the table above
p.s. There may be some inaccuracies. If anyone knows anything more or see incorrect, let say to fix it ;)
I am not getting any charcoal from putting logs in a pottery kiln... what am I doing wrong? I am also trying to get lime, how do I get that??
Can someone explain me whole new combat system?
@Rollo_PL in two words, there are two types of armor, shields and 6 types of weapons.
- in heavy armor you can sustain a lot of damage because of high physical defence, but every piece of heavy armor slows you down (and also prevents dodge)
- light armor doesn't affect your speed, has some physical defence and allows you to evade attacks, but any piece of heavy armor or shield removes evasion.
- shields doesn't give any defence, but they can block all incoming damage, except blunt weapons.
- swords have lowest dps, but highest utility and parry.
- daggers have high dps because of high attack speed and high crit rate, also they can ignore defence
- maces lower defence, so that even shields could not block them completely. But this slowest weapon in a game
- axes have high damage against unarmored targets
- bow is a weapon of backup. Moderate damage, aoe ability and high crits, and very fast projectile speed
- throwing weapons have high crit, serious damage but very short range and projectile speed
At the moment there are no abilities for weapons and because of that some types of weapons looks broken. We are still working on combat system, to make it more fun.
This post is deleted!
may get outdated with patch.
Ventar map (Casual PvP North America):
Tepium map (Casual PvE North America):
Coerum map (Casual PvE Asia Pacific):
Iktos map (Harcore PvP South America):