It is clear there is no pathfinding in this game, everything tries to go in straight line. It creates many bugs with monsters and makes it impossible to click outside my shelter and see my character find the way out, it will try to go in straight line failing because palisade is on the way. Even if it's not a palisade but a simple campfire it will fail anyway clearly showing no real pathfinding exists in the game and should be created.
- moving items from one container to another is a painful process even with single items. I suggest some shortcut like shift, ctrl or alt + left mouse button to automatically move item to another open container (last / fist opened or the one with the most recent focus),
- splitting items should allow us to specify the amount of items we want to split into,
- it would be a nice to be able to move inventory windows the same way we move other,
- drag&drog disables mouse scroll in windows. I can not scroll inventory during dragging process, had a hard time sorting things in my log shed. Would be nice to have this feature in the game,
- would be cool to be able to swap what I wield even with full inventory,
Have you thought of adding capacity system? With moving items like carts it would add to the "hardcore" part of the game.