@aoabxtj3656 first, do not use a forum to spam. I have banned you account for 1 hour and deleted all other topics.
Animals are quite easy to kill. Everyone, except bear (it is some kind of a raid mob. you should use party to kill it). And you have to use heavy armor if you die too often or take a buddy with you.
- The total amount of ore reduced in the world
- Ore now appears only in the disputed lands
- Mines give less ore: 60 instead of 90
- Mines are now working in cycles for 4 days, with an offset of 1 hour starting from 7:00 p.m. and at the end of the cycle 10:00 p.m.
Are you planning to make a central city? Where can players make trades? Have trade That would have made the game more alive.
We plant to implement a trading post which could everyone place on their dominium.
Do you have any plans to bring the system day / night? Is the update that I look forward to.
Actually we try to implement most important things into the game, day/night isn't very important.
Last question. Are you going to have some magic armor and armor? Because if they did the conrrompidos lands could have these weapons and give a new face to the game.
Magic - no. But alchemy and witchcraft - yes. We do not want to make a common RPG with fireballs and etc. But of course some kind of magic will introduce a new type of gameplay.
Unfortunately I don't speak Portuguese and can't translate as you did :)
It's nice to hear that you like our game!
I've read on the site that you will add caverns and other similar places to explore, is that so? Because would it be great for PvE Content.
- Will you also add Dungeons, various Bosses or other events to enrich the PvE compartment?
We do not have any instances in the game, therefore there are no dungeons or caverns, but every server contains at least one pve zone with monsters and bosses instead of common animals.
- For what i've seen and know about PvP i already like it so would not know if you have anything else in mind...
I'm not sure that I got your point, but I'll try to answer: we have 2 types of server - pve and pvp:
- On pvp servers there are no safe zones, everybody can kill each other everywhere. Once a week there is a siege time, when you can build a siege weapons and brake through enemies walls. And once a day you could fight for iron ore (most valuable resource in a game).
- On pve server only 1/10 of server territory is marked for pvp, but even there, attacks on another player is rare. Usually people help each other. There are no mines or sieges, nobody could attack, it is way more easier to play on pve.
- If there is a Roadmap it would be even better, maybe there is already and i will not see it, can you devs or players know more than me give me more info about the future of this game?
Unfortunately we don't have official roadmap, only a internal development plan. And of course it is not a secret. Until we make a release we are going to add:
- animal taming (you can tame animals now, but you don't need any skill to do this)
- symbiosis of alchemy and witchcraft
- possibly stats (strength, dexterity and etc.)
- upgrade of food system
- some kind of auto attack system to help people fight for their castles if they are being attacked by superior forces of the enemy
- interface rebuild, because it is completely outdated...
Those are global things that we want to add, but usually we add something new every 2-3 weeks.
- Is there a kind of keybinding to assign according to their preferences?
We din't add this feature to interface yet, but if you play via steam, you could find config.js in you game folder. In this file you could reassign keys. But unfortunately, every time you update your client - this file could be overwritten.. As is said, we have completely outdated interface :(
- When will the day-night cycle be implemented? It would make the whole thing more impressive with the campfire lights and the general darkness.
Well we din't thought about day/night yet.
- Can you fish in the future?
I'm afraid only after release of the game, which we plan in September.
Why, no more mines in PVE?
We added them on pve only to test. Mines should be a place where players fight each other, but this mechanic doesn't suit for pve. That's why we removed them.
I would like to ask about why u increased the steel cost on armour when there r less nodes, and now with the removal of mines.....?
We increased only cost of noble armor, not steel. Because there were no sense to craft steel armor if it costs like a noble, but it is actually a bit weaker then noble.
Iron nodes for a short period of time will give smaller amount of iron ore, because there is an excess of iron on servers. We took control on how much iron is produced in the world and how much from this amount is actually consumed. In the next patch we will return previous amount of ore from iron node, but we will control the mount of gathered ore in the world per hour, to make iron more affordable for everybody, but it will be a smaller amount then it was before.
Sorry for delayed answer.
@Thorium in fact we pursued several goals:
- make iron more valuable
- precise control over how much iron is produced in the world, so that there were always a small shortage
- more events to make pvp more frequent
If you have any idea how to improve current system - I'm listening. Current system is just a test, that's why we didn't remove all iron nodes from the world.